Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2013

Grilled Carrots

Hi all,

Nearly weekend! Wohooo! I can't wait. Since I worked on my new scarf again until late last night I could really need some sleep.

But now something nice for you.
I am usually not a carrot lover. I don't know why but usually carrots don't find their way into my kitchen. Only to prepare some fresh juice with it from time to time.
As I prepare a lot of vegetables in to oven at the moment and the taste usually change a lot comparing to cook them I wanted to try this with carrots as well. And they were so good!

What you need:
  • small carrots
  • vegetable oil
  • fresh garlic
  • salt & pepper
Wash the carrots and mix the oil together with fresh garlic, salt and pepper. Add fresh herbs if you want. I used lemongrasspouder and gingerpouder.
Make sure you spread some oil over every carrot, put them on a baking tray and bake them in the oven for about 20 min (175°C)

Here is what it looks like.


 

Yesterday I talked to my friend Katja. Katja is eating vegan for a few month already. She will do some guest posts from time to time so you can see that the UK offers more than fish & chips :)
I am really looking forward to this. Will be nice to do something together with her as we have not seen us for a while yet.

So, now I hope you have a great day.
Many greetings,
Susann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen